Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript must be prepared in the journal's LaTeX template and must adhere to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The language of the manuscript should be English.
- The submission has not been previously published in another journal or is not under review.
- * The submission must contain the pdf file of the manuscript (using the journal's LaTeX template) as a separate single file.
- * All LaTeX source files of the manuscript (using the journal's LaTeX template) must be submitted as a single compressed file.
- * The Copyright Transfer Form which is signed by the corresponding author must be submitted.
- The similarity percentage, the references excluding, must be totally less than 40% and 5% with single sources.
- In the below “Comments for the Editor” after comments, the author has to provide three potential referees with their name, position, e-mail address, and institution.
The purpose of survey articles is to provide the researchers with detailed information on current problems and future research problems by providing collective information on a research topic.
The copyright to the article is transferred to body International Journal of Maps in Mathematics effective if and when the article is accepted for publication.
- The copyright transfer covers the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (offline, online) or any other reproductions of similar nature.
- An author may make his/her article published by body International Journal of Maps in Mathematics available on his/her home page provided the source of the published article is cited and body International Journal of Maps in Mathematics is mentioned as copyright owner.
- The author warrants that this contribution is original and that he/she has full power to make this grant. The author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. After submission of this agreement signed by the corresponding author, changes of authorship or in the order of the authors listed will not be accepted by body International Journal of Maps in Mathematics.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.